REMOLQUES Y SERVICIOS MARÍTIMOS, S.L.U. (hereinafter known as REYSER) with principal place of business at 24 Doctor Fleming Street 3B, 28036, Madrid and TIN B-38001855.
Commercial Registry: Volume 13.587, Book 0, Folio 35, Section 8, Page M-221076, Inscription 2. Date of inscription 29.10.98.
The purpose of these general conditions of use is to regulate the access and use of this website by users. A website is a collection of related web pages, identified with a common Internet domain or subdomain on the World Wide Web on the Internet.
This web site has been created by REYSER for information purposes and for personal use. By accessing this web site or its promotional programs, you accept the following terms and conditions.
1. The clauses mentioned below govern this web site’s terms, conditions and privacy policies and its promotional programs, especially those concerning Internet whether published at this web site or a third party’s.
2. Access to this web site or its promotional programs is the users’ exclusive responsibility.
3. Simply accessing this web site either directly or via promotional programs does not mean establishing any business relationship between REYSER and the user.
5. The information appearing at this web site is the information in force upon the date of its last update. REYSER reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate this web site’s information.
Modification of the information
6. This web site may not be altered, changed, modified or adapted. Nevertheless, REYSER reserves the right to make, at any time, any and all changes and modifications it sees fit; it may make use of said right at any time and without prior notice.
8. The REYSER site has information on the grupo REYSER companies and its promotional programs.
Promotional programs shall mean all REYSER advertising actions in any format or media that either directly or otherwise lead to this web site.
REYSER makes a maximum effort to avoid any error in the contents that might appear on this web site. REYSER neither guarantees, nor does it hold itself responsible for the consequences that might arise out of the errors in the contents that might appear at this web site.
9. REYSER assumes no liability whatsoever for the discrepancies that might exist between the printed documents and the electronic version published on this web site. In the event of discrepancy between the printed version and the one published at the web site, the printed version shall prevail except for the provisions for misprints and updates.
10. The information, contents and data of any kind on the pages at this web site or its promotional programs are checked before publication. Nevertheless, it is not possible to guarantee that they are absolutely free of misprints, typing errors, layout defects and equivalent problems, whereby REYSER recommends users to be alert to possible updates or rectifications that the web site may incorporate. They should confirm the data of essential interest to them through personal, telephone or fax channels of communication provided on these same pages and in the media. Under no circumstances should they make decisions based solely or especially on the information on the web site or the promotional programs published at this web site or third party ones.
Promotional programs – typographical errors
11. All of the promotional programs published by REYSER in any advertising media, belonging to REYSER itself or third parties, especially those concerning banners, electronic communication via e-mail or any other media that have any error, voluntary or via third parties, lack all value, and in the event of doubt, it is recommended that users confirm the data through personal channels such as fax or phone, or through REYSER.
Exclusively informative purpose
12. All of the information included at this site and in its promotional programs have exclusively informative purposes.
Links on the web site
13. REYSER is in no way liable for those contents, business activities, included products and services that may be viewed via links, directly or indirectly via this web site, especially those that may correspond to added value contents for the user such as leisure, entertainment, curiosities, advise, etc., and to those web sites of brands sponsored by REYSER.
14. The presence of links at the REYSER web site, unless expressly otherwise stated, has a merely informative purpose, and under no circumstances does it mean a suggestion, invitation or recommendation for them. These links do not represent any type of relationship between REYSER and the private individuals or companies that own the web site and those that may access it via these links, nor between REYSER and the centers or institutions sponsored by REYSER or with those with which it participates.
15. REYSER reserves the right to unilaterally, and at any time, remove the links that appear on its web site.
Navigation, access and safety
17. This website has been designed in order to support the following web browsers:
Chrome (minimum version: 15)
Edge (minimum version: 13)
Firefox (minimum version: 16)
Internet Explorer (minimum version: 10)
Opera (minimum version: 12.1)
Safari (minimum version: 5.1)
REYSER is not responsible for damages to users of any kind from using other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which this web site was designed.
18. Access to this web site is gained in an insecure environment, whereby the information is transmitted unencrypted.
19. REYSER is not responsible for, nor does it guarantee that access to this web site is uninterrupted or that it will be error free. Nor is it responsible for, nor does it guarantee that the contents or software to which may be accessed via this web site is error free or cause damage. Under no circumstances will REYSER be responsible for losses or damages of any kind that may arise out of access and the use of the web page, including, but not limited to those caused to the computer systems or by the introduction of a virus. REYSER is not responsible for the damages that may be caused to the users from improper use of this web site.
20. This web site and the contents herein are protected by Copyright laws. They may not be the object of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, transfer or transformation. Access to this web site does not grant the users the right or any ownership of the intellectual property rights of the contents hosted on this web site.
21. The contents of this web site may be downloaded to the user terminal provided it is for immediate private use, without any commercial purpose. Therefore, users may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the contents of this web site for public or commercial purposes.
22. REYSER does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the media on which the software is recorded. REYSER retains all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If users transfer software from this web site to their terminals, they may not dissect it in order to study it or decompile it, translate the original object code version or its language into another code or language.
23. All brands, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of REYSER or third party companies. It is prohibited to use them, permanently download them, copy them or distribute them by any means without written permission from REYSER or the third party company.
24. REYSER reserves the possibility of exercising the relevant legal actions against the users who violate or infringe upon the intellectual and industrial property rights.
25. The purpose and use of the data that you provide REYSER is collected in the legal text of the form you complete at this web site.
26. The visit to this web site does not mean that users are obligated to furnish any information about themselves. Should the user provide information of a personal nature, the data collected at this web site shall be used with the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection.
27. Users who provide personal data, unequivocally consent to its incorporation in a personal data file that are the responsibility of REYSER, as well as to the computer processing, or not, of this information. The file will be duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency.
28. The registration details must be true.
29. REYSER shall proceed to cancel the data collected when they cease to be necessary or pertinent to the purpose for which they might have been collected or recorded.
30. Should the data collected be used for a purpose other than the one they might have been obtained or collected, the interested parties’ prior consent shall be required.
31. REYSER has adopted the technical and organizational methods to guarantee that the data are secure and intact. This has also been done to prevent them from being altered, lost, processed or accessed without authorization.
32. Users whose data are subject to processing may freely exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of their authorization, without retroactive effect in the terms specified in Organic Law 15/1999 on Data Protection of Personal Character, in accordance with legally established procedure. These rights may be exercised by sending a written communication, along with a photocopy of the DNI to the legal department of REYSER, domiciled at 24 Doctor Fleming Street 3B, 28036, Madrid. For the cancellation of the electronic communications, please address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Unsubscribe newsletter”.
33. At the moment the data are gathered, the voluntary or mandatory nature of the data will be clearly indicated if it were necessary. Where the data are not indicated, they will be voluntary.
Jurisdiction and applicable laws
35. The terms and conditions governing this web site and all relationships that may arise therefrom are protected by Spanish law.
36. Any controversy that might arise out of the access or use of this web site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the capital city of Madrid (Spain).
© Copyright REMOLQUES Y SERVICIOS MARÍTIMOS S.L.U., 2016. All rights reserved.